Sunday, July 20, 2014

New York Fashion
Hey My little Fashionestas so i have 2 things to tell you ! i just updated my blog!!!! i really love it i think it looks way better white and the font i just love! #2 I am a new blogger for..............Lullaby Middy saw i was blogging alot of her vespas and she asked if i wanted to blog for her (so beware i will be bloging alot of those vespas js) so today for my post im with my older sissy kalel she had a really cute outfit on that i liked so i asked if she whould do a post with me lol i tryed to Match her as well as i can lol so lets get started with the Post!     
       adeus Fashionestas <3 Phlyn

On Sissy:
Hair:MooN Wight Birth Ombres Curently at::::Secret Affair::::
SKin:Eccence Jamie
Shirt:NB
Shorts:ILLMATIC  Summertime Fine shorts Chrisp
HeelsChainless
Bow:RO

On Me:
HatI cant find it >.<
Hair:uw.st Aran
Shirt:Little Closet Half Tucked Tee - Coal
Shorts:Little Closet  High Waisted Shorts - Bleached - Baby
BinkyJK Pieret Binky (gotcha)
Skin:Vco Anna Pure
Freakles:OkkBye Summer Freakles Seasons Story


Probs
Alchemy   Sassy Cat - B - Stripe
Alchemy French bulldog - Spot
Maitcore Cait Black

No comments:

Post a Comment