Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Light em up
Hey my little fashionestas So today i relized you guys made get to 2000 Vewies ty guy sooosososo much for getting me there i chouldent of done it with out you guys so today i felt a little gothic and such and OMG im loving this black flower crown like omg and the camilean bag i cant lol but tysm for getting me here and letting me share my outfits with you guys <3 <3 <3 <3
                                                                              Peace out Fashionestas <3 phlyn
HairTaketomi Tado
Shirt and shorts:Little Closet - Half Tucked Tee - Coal   Baggy Shorts - Coal -
ShoesJust classic Slipper - black
Flower Crown:BOOM Sunflower Pitch
Glasses:TC
Gloves and bow:Sassy Red Stud Bow Biker Gloves
BagTmd :::LP::: Chameleon_Bag M - Toxic/Bottle [UnRigged]
Wand:TSg  Spiral Heart Rod - Black

VespaAtlt Lullaby.  Italian Vespa - LIQUORICE
Cat:Maitcor CCait Black
SealAlchemy

No comments:

Post a Comment